Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Catch up from Digital Fluency Intensive Week 4

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?

Thank you Kerry, Dorothy and Dave for having this session and for recording it. I have used sheets before for collecting data but learned today how to freeze rows and columns, use the function key to analyze, and, to make, share and put charts onto a separate sheet. I will definitely use what I learned today to analyze and sort student achievement data. Creating charts from student data will visually support reports made to the B.o.T on student achievement and progress.

What did I learn that could be used with my learners?

I would like to use forms to gather feedback from whanau instead of paper forms. It will make data analyzing a lot easier and the whole process more manageable.  

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

Using forms to collect data and then simply turning it into a sheet will make data collecting and analyzing a much quicker and more enjoyable process especially on a school wide basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment